The Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation has awarded Drs DeCarlo and Waring a grant to develop a tool to teach students and the public about the chemistry of Aerosols. CLEAR PM: Chemistry Lessons Enabling Aerosol Realizations with Particulate Measurements will combine several instruments capable of rapid measurements with a real-time display, and modules for demonstrating chemistry and aerosol concepts. Dr. DeCarlo will incorporate the development and construction of this module into a course he is teaching in the spring quarter. Stay tuned for updates.
- Fall 2018 AGU meeting presentations by DeCarlo Group
- Op-ed on Methane leakage in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Dr. DeCarlo selected as Highly Cited Research for 5th year
- Undergraduate Research Award from Eastern Analytical Symposium given to Erin Katz
- Blowing Snow as a particle source in Antarctica (and more…)