Lindsey Klinge joined the DeCarlo research group in January 2013. Lindsey has a BA in Chemistry and Mathematics from Purchase College (SUNY). She is a PhD student in Analytical Chemistry, and will be working on research involving black carbon containing particles.
- Fall 2018 AGU meeting presentations by DeCarlo Group
- Op-ed on Methane leakage in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Dr. DeCarlo selected as Highly Cited Research for 5th year
- Undergraduate Research Award from Eastern Analytical Symposium given to Erin Katz
- Blowing Snow as a particle source in Antarctica (and more…)