Guan-Yu earned his Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering from the National Chiao Tung University in Taiwan. He joins the group with a Postdoctoral Research Abroad Fellowship from the National Science Council of Taiwan.
- Fall 2018 AGU meeting presentations by DeCarlo Group
- Op-ed on Methane leakage in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Dr. DeCarlo selected as Highly Cited Research for 5th year
- Undergraduate Research Award from Eastern Analytical Symposium given to Erin Katz
- Blowing Snow as a particle source in Antarctica (and more…)