Doug Goetz from the DeCarlo group was selected as a 2014 recipient of the Koerner Award in the Department of Civil, Architectural, and Environmental Engineering. He was selected for this award based on his outstanding reasearch on Air Emissions from Marcellus Shale Development. Congratulations Doug and keep up the great work!
- Fall 2018 AGU meeting presentations by DeCarlo Group
- Op-ed on Methane leakage in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Dr. DeCarlo selected as Highly Cited Research for 5th year
- Undergraduate Research Award from Eastern Analytical Symposium given to Erin Katz
- Blowing Snow as a particle source in Antarctica (and more…)