- Fall 2018 AGU meeting presentations by DeCarlo Group
- Op-ed on Methane leakage in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Dr. DeCarlo selected as Highly Cited Research for 5th year
- Undergraduate Research Award from Eastern Analytical Symposium given to Erin Katz
- Blowing Snow as a particle source in Antarctica (and more…)
Monthly Archives: May 2018
At the annual College of Arts and Sciences Award Ceremony, Erin Katz was the recipient of 2 awards from the Department of Chemistry. Great to see all your hard work recognized. Congratulations Erin!
Ben Werden was awarded the Koerner Family Award in 2018 as the representative from the Civil, Architectural, and Environmental Engineering Department. This award recognizes the importance and quality of Ben’s graduate work. Congratulations Ben!
The DeCarlo group’s work on third hand smoke in non-smoking environments was just published in Science Advances. During this work, we found that third-hand smoke, or the residue of cigarette smoke left behind on surfaces, can contribute a significant fraction … Continue reading