Ben Werden was awarded the Koerner Family Award in 2018 as the representative from the Civil, Architectural, and Environmental Engineering Department. This award recognizes the importance and quality of Ben’s graduate work. Congratulations Ben!
- Fall 2018 AGU meeting presentations by DeCarlo Group
- Op-ed on Methane leakage in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Dr. DeCarlo selected as Highly Cited Research for 5th year
- Undergraduate Research Award from Eastern Analytical Symposium given to Erin Katz
- Blowing Snow as a particle source in Antarctica (and more…)