In the annual list of Highly Cited Researchers compiled by Clarivate Analytics, Dr. DeCarlo was selected for his publication record in the field of Geosciences. This marks the 5th consecutive year for the honor. It is a tribute to all the collaborative work that makes this field or research so much fun.
- Fall 2018 AGU meeting presentations by DeCarlo Group
- Op-ed on Methane leakage in Pennsylvania and beyond
- Dr. DeCarlo selected as Highly Cited Research for 5th year
- Undergraduate Research Award from Eastern Analytical Symposium given to Erin Katz
- Blowing Snow as a particle source in Antarctica (and more…)